In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, on information society services and electronic commerce, the following information is provided:
You are visiting the website Housevanlive.com owned by MADARA SABANOVA, ID: Y5867422K, postal address: C/ de n’Amargós, 18. Local 2, 08002 Barcelona
You can contact the OWNER through any of the following means:
• Phone: +44 7546154326
• Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
These conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) aim to regulate the use of the website of the OWNER made available to the public.
Access and/or use of this website grants the status of USER, who accepts, from such access and/or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. These conditions will be applicable regardless of any mandatory general contracting conditions that may apply.
Use of the portal
Housevanlive.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs, or data (hereinafter, “the content”) on the Internet owned by the OWNER or its licensors, to which the USER may have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or content. In this registration, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which they will be responsible, committing to using it diligently and confidentially.
The USER agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services (e.g., chat services, discussion forums, or news groups) that the OWNER offers through its portal and, by way of example but not limited to, not to use them for:
• Engaging in illegal, unlawful, or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
• Disseminating content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, promoting terrorism, or violating human rights.
• Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of MADARA SABANOVA, SL, its suppliers, or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage.
• Attempting to access and, if applicable, using the email accounts of other users and modifying or manipulating their messages.
• Using the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising, or any other commercial purposes, especially in the sending of unsolicited emails.
The OWNER reserves the right to withdraw any comments and contributions that violate the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate youth or childhood, public order, or security, or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, the OWNER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
Contents. Intellectual and Industrial Property
The OWNER owns all intellectual and industrial property rights to its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access, and use, etc.), owned by the OWNER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. Pursuant to Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution, and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the OWNER, are expressly prohibited.
Exclusion of Guarantees and Liability
The USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its content and services is carried out under their sole responsibility. Specifically, and by way of example but not limited to, the OWNER assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
• The availability of the operation of the website, its services, and content and their quality or interoperability.
• The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
• The infringement of current legislation by the USER or third parties, especially in relation to the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other individuals or entities.
• The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause damage to the USER’s computer system or that of third parties. In any case, it is the USER’s responsibility to have appropriate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
• Unauthorized access to content or services by third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification, or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that such third parties may perform.
• The accuracy, truthfulness, timeliness, and usefulness of the contents and services offered and the subsequent use made of them by the USER. The OWNER will make every effort and use reasonable means to provide up-to-date and accurate information.
• Damage to computer equipment during access to the website and damage to USERS when they originate from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
• Damages or losses that may arise from circumstances caused by force majeure or fortuitous events.
Modification of this Legal Notice and Duration
The OWNER reserves the right to make any modifications it deems appropriate to its website without prior notice, including changing, deleting, or adding content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
In the event that housevanlive.com includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, the OWNER will not exercise any control over such sites and content.
In no case will the OWNER assume any responsibility for the content of any link belonging to a foreign website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, scope, truth, validity, or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks and other websites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any kind of association, merger, or participation with the connected entities.
The OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the content of this legal notice.
The OWNER will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The relationship between the OWNER and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals of Valencia.
Housevanlive.com directs its services to users over 18 years of age. Those under this age are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We inform you that if this circumstance occurs, MADARA SABANOVA is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from the breach of the notice established in this same clause.
Security Measures – SSL
The Owner has contracted an SSL certificate (“Secure Sockets Layer”) for its website. An SSL certificate allows the protection of all personal and confidential information that may be
handled on a website, regardless of the information being transmitted, such as from any of the website’s contact forms to the server, or the data entered for newsletter subscriptions or access to protected areas, etc. The website’s address will appear in green, activating the “https” protocol that allows secure connections from a web server to the user’s browser.